Moscow is the business center of our country. Many large corporations rent offices in the capital and organize headquarters. They emphasize their financial viability and status by choosing prestigious areas and expensive business centers.
Rating of the most expensive business centers in Moscow
The business complexes presented in the rating are not only leaders in rental rates, but also in terms of comfort and location. The most expensive business centers of the capital are:
- "Demidov" is a business complex located at 11 Timur Frunze Street, Building 1. This business center offers for rent more than 22 thousand square meters. It is the largest business complex located in the Khamovniki district. Comfortable offices are located on 6 floors of the business center. Many well-known companies rent A + class premises here. During the construction of the building used advanced engineering communications. A distinctive feature of the business center is its architectural solution, which combines the past and the future together - a red brick building erected in the 19th century and a futuristic object with an atrium and panoramic glazing. Exquisite decoration of the facades are climbing plants and fresh flowers. The rental rate on the area in this business center starts at 73,900 rubles.
- ”NABEREZHNAYA TOWER"- a business center is an integral part of Moscow City and is located at Presnenskaya embankment, building 10. Here is the headquarters of the world-famous corporation General Electric. The business center is distinguished from the rest by its sleek design and smooth lines. The complex consists of three buildings looking upward. In walking distance is the metro station International. This placement option is perfect for those who want to emphasize their status and market position. Russian and foreign companies of small and large businesses rent premises here. The rental rate is 63,000 rubles per square meter per year.
- «CAPITAL CITY» - the rental rate in this business center reaches 61,000 rubles per square meter per year. The business complex is located at Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Building 8, Building 1. The business center consists of two buildings, named after two Russian capitals - St. Petersburg and Moscow. The building is fully consistent with the comfort class assigned to it A. The north tower of the complex consists of 62 floors, on which luxurious office rooms are located. Tower "Moscow" - of 73 floors. At the first few levels of the business complex, premises for catering establishments and retail space are rented. Above 17 floors are residential apartments.
- “Znamenka” - a business center located on the same street, house 7, building 3, is in high demand among those businessmen who appreciate comfort. The modern building is located in the central part of the capital. In walking distance there are several metro stations. The building was erected in 2006. Today it is possible to rent luxury rooms at a rate of 61,700 rubles per square meter per year. The business center offers magnificent views of the Kremlin and other attractions.
- “Romanov Dvor” - a business complex located at Romanov Lane 4/2. The business center consists of three buildings in which superior offices are offered. The minimum rental rate per year is 61500 rubles per square meter. meter. In addition to the premises for work, space is rented here by beauty salons, flowers, catering establishments and dry cleaning, a cinema. This business complex has a premium location - in the central part of the Russian capital. During the construction of the business center, they decided to adhere to the classical style of architecture. The highlight of the buildings is the use of glazing and metal structures. For decoration, modern materials and a huge number of light sources were used. For the convenience of vehicles, parking was organized with a capacity of more than three hundred cars. The business complex has a landscaped surrounding area. The convenient location of the business center allows you to get here from anywhere in the city both by public and by private transport.
- Lotte Plaza is a business complex demanded by Russian and foreign entrepreneurs located on Novinsky Boulevard 8. Companies such as Medici, Britich Petroleum, Disney and LG Electronics already rent space. The rental rate per year in this business complex is 76,000 rubles per square meter. meter. Convenient location - close to the Garden Ring - makes temporary use of offices even more attractive. Getting to Lotte Plaza by private or public transport is easy. The business center consists of 21 floors, some of which are occupied by shops and a hotel. The business center has connected a large number of global brands under one roof. Therefore, renting premises here will be an attractive option for those who are developing their own business.
- “White Gardens” - a business complex located in the Tver district of the capital. It is possible to rent office rooms of increased comfort at a rate of 60,000 rubles per sq. M. meter per year. The convenient location, at Lesnaya street house 9, allows employees of tenant companies to arrive without delay, using public or private transport. In this business complex, corporations such as Microsoft, AbbVie, Baker and Mackenzie, Mitsubishi Corporation and Baring Vostok Capital Partners rent premises.
- “Legion I” is located on Bolshaya Ordynka building 40, buildings 3 and 4. The business complex is distinguished by its elegant interiors and decoration by living plants. You can rent premises at a rate of 49,600 rubles per sq. M. meter per year. This option is perfect for those who appreciate the developed infrastructure of the business center.