Many companies that are looking for temporary use of office space, prefer mansions. This option allows you to emphasize the financial viability of your company. A private and isolated version of commercial real estate is considered to be special.
You can rent a building with the status of a historical monument, as well as a structure of a modern building. The first option, as a rule, is located in the center of the Russian capital - on the Arbat, in the Basmanny district, on Tsvetnoy Boulevard or in Khamovniki. Modern buildings of this type are created in a classic or modernist style.
The general characteristics of mansions, regardless of architectural decisions, are:
- a small number of floors;
- the presence of an adjacent territory;
- total area up to more than 2500 square meters.
Renting premises in mansions provides a unique opportunity - placing your company logo on the facade of the building. As a result, more potential customers learn about the existence of the company. In addition, full, albeit temporary ownership, alone will emphasize the prestige of the company and its position in the market.
This type of commercial real estate is slightly inferior to business centers in functionality. Office space plans are far from efficient use. In addition, the tenant is not able to expand offices in connection with the expansion of the business.
Mansions are preferred by financial and notary offices, lawyers, bank branches and embassies. As well as companies that work with a huge number of people. In this case, business centers will not be able to provide effective bandwidth.
The most popular mansions in Moscow are:
- Malaya Dmitrovka 25/1 - this option is convenient for those who prefer to rent premises practically in the center of the Russian capital. The building is located in the Presnensky district. You can get here using public transport - to go from the metro Pushkinskaya, Mayakovskaya, Chekhovskaya or Tverskaya in just 10 minutes. For rent are rooms of various sizes. Near the building there is a parking lot where you can put a personal car.
- Vienna House, located on Petrovka House 27 also deserves special attention. The building was erected in the 19th century, but the reconstructions made it possible to completely preserve the pristine appearance. On the ground floor there is a catering establishment where you can discuss the details of a business contract or have lunch. The layout is corridor-cabinet. This option is perfect for companies divided into departments.
- Pushkinskiy. The mansion is located at Sytinsky Lane Building 3, Building 5. Here you can also take for temporary use premises of various sizes. Choose an acceptable option is not difficult. In favor of choosing this mansion is the convenient location - on foot from several metro stations can be reached in just 8 minutes. A great solution for companies whose employees prefer public transportation.